Services and Fees
3 Group Class, 2 Private Lessons
3 Group Classes, 1 Private Lessons
1 Group Classes, 1 Private Lessons a week. Bi-weekly pay
1 Group Class a week. Bi-weekly pay
Bi Weekly 3 Group Classes
– Monthly recurring is for all year round students.
– Month to Month is for the try out and seasonal students.
– Equipment will be provided by AIF for beginners for the first 3 months only.
– AIF will make up only the lessons and classes that it will cancel due to weather or others.
– Payment is due on 1st of every month.
Competition Coaching Fees
Out of town competitions coaching fees
$150 for 1 fencer per day
$75 each for 2 fencers per day
$50 each for 3 fencers or more per day
$150 per day for traveling or off days
In town competitions coaching fees
$100 for 1 fencer first event, $ 50-second event.
$75 each for 2 fencers first event, $ 50-second event.
$50 each for 3 fencers or more per event.
Coach(es) traveling expenses will be divided based on the number of events the coach(es) is (are) covering. (Example: If fencer A is competing in 2 events and fencer B is competing in 1 event, then fencer A will pay 2/3 of the traveling day(s) fees, the off day(s) fees, and the traveling expenses plus the out of town coaching fees.) * Expenses will be paid directly to the coaches.